QuickTime may be required
1. Open Episode
2. Drag source video file into main window
3. Tab open Compression settings:
1. Arrow down tab on "Templates"
4. Double Click "NTSC_7Mbit" to open and edit settings, Once you have the setting open:
1. Make sure "discard Audio" button is checked
5. Click the "Video" tab at the top open
1. Uncheck, "Field Order", "Frame Rate" and "Resize" unless needed *
6. Once the "MPEG-2 Bandwidth" and "Profile" settings is open:
1. Change "Bitrate control" to CBR
You are now ready to push the "Arrow play button" to encode your file, you can also save that setting by clicking the floppy disc Icon by the setting you created. It's also possible to copy this setting to multiple files at once for batch encoding.
* There are many filters that may be useful, including ways to brighten and Lighting Optimize your video for maximum lighting output.