Axon HD Pro
A four output High Definition media server with 40 layers of graphic playback, audio playback and a full warp engine makes this the most powerful and competitive product in the market today. As well as a full HD graphics engine, the Axon HD Pro is 4k ready.
The upgraded graphics engine also allows for pixel accurate playback of content!
Features including Collage Generator™ and Curved Surface Support are also included as is the largest library of stock content available in the market. The stock content has been enhanced with the addition of new HD content, allowing users to create stunning visual environments without necessarily relying on expensive custom content. Dual HDSDI capture facilities also come as standard.
Alongside the quad graphics output is a dedicated output for the CMA.
- Custom-designed 4U chassis
- Dimensions: 19”W x 16.5”L x 7”H
- Thermal controlled fans for quiet operation
- Integrated DMX I/O ports
- Video card support rail for secure mounting of video cards
- Haswell generation Intel i7- 4930 six core processor with HyperThreading /li>
- ASUS X79 Deluxe ATX motherboard /li>
- Single AMD FirePro W7000 Video card /li>
- Display port outputs (Display port to DVI adaptors included)
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 500GB Solid State Hard Drive
- Black Magic Decklink Duo dual input SDI capture card
- Windows 7 Embedded 64-bit operating system
- Microsoft DirectX 11 for graphics and FFMPEG video decoding
- Four video outputs
- 4K capable
- Full HD graphics engine upgrade. Content is now played back and rendered at native resolution throughout the entire graphics engine
- 3D Image Warping Engine with ability to save 255 preconfigured warps
- Audio output
- 10 graphic layers per output for a total of 40 layers of graphic playback
- 2 HD SDI Inputs (Optional upgrade to 4 HD SDI Inputs)
- Stock content library has been upgraded with new HD media (Approximately 260 files)
- All original Axon stock content remains for a total of approximately 1700 files