DMX Processor 8000 (DP8K)
The DMX Processor 8000 adds extraordinary DMX processing capabilities to the Hog line. With no compromise to Flying Pig Systems’ exacting standards, its longevity, quality and innovation are assured to set new standards.
The Hog DMX processor 8000 provides the output power for Hog systems. The Hog Operating System doesn't limit you to a fixed number of DMX channels - just add as many DMX processor 8000s as needed (along with an Ethernet switch) to supply the specified number of DMX universes for the production or installation.
With an unprecedented amount of computing power, the DMX Processor 8000 manages 16 DMX universes with ease while expanding the power and reliability of the Wholehog control system as a whole. By providing standard XLR, Art-Net, and E1.3.1 (sACN) output at a steady rate, the possibilities for lighting design are truly endless with the DMX Processor 8000.
In tandem with Hog 4OS products, the DMX Processor 8000 now supports timecode input. Up to 8 USB MIDI/LTC widgets can be plugged into the DP8000. Each input is considered an “index” and can be used to bring up to 8 unique timecode clocks into the Hog 4OS control system through the DP8000.
- Eight 5-pin XLR DMX 512 outputs
- Expandable to 16 via Widgets
- 16 universes of DMX via Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) output
- Powerful distributed processing of cross-fades and effects
- Local interface with LCD screen and buttons for configuration and testing
- DMX status and test facilities
- All functions are configurable remotely
- Firmware remotely upgradeable over network